Supporting your network hardware, software and end-users add up to be one of most financial institution’s biggest expenses and headaches. Staying compliant, keeping servers patched, workstations operational and downtime to a minimum consume more time, money and energy than most institutions are willing to admit.
You have probably been approached by local IT vendors that want to provide a Managed Network Support Agreement for your network. However, most of these local vendors, while they may be quite competent technically, probably do not truly understand the intricacies of providing a fully supported network in the financial industry.
Ironcore is different.
We specialize in supporting bank and credit union networks. We understand the there are many pieces that all need to mesh properly for a smoothly operating technology system. And perhaps the single biggest difference between Ironcore and other IT providers is the quarterly TechnologEASE meetings that are part of any Ironcore network management plan. These meetings are focused on three areas of concern.
- How did the technology work for you over the last 90 days?
- What do you need to be aware of in the coming 90 days?
- What regulatory and compliance issues should you be focused on?
These meetings can help you prepare for audits and exams, assist in improving your BCP, discuss Cyber Security topics, provide example policy templates and assist with risk assessments. Financial institution regulators are now insisting that you have a more formal relationship with your critical vendors. In response to that, these meetings provide that formal structure as meeting minutes are taken and action items are recorded by Ironcore staff. Detailed documentation is also provided that proves system uptime, software patching, anti-virus applications and Intrusion Prevention systems are in place and operating properly. Your average local IT firm simply cannot provide this level of service and support.
- Server, router and workstation management and monitoring
- Windows and third party patching services
- Unlimited Help-desk support to all employees
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Managed Anti-Virus services
- Backup and Rapid Recovery Plans
- Email spam and encryption services
- Quarterly TechnologEASE Meetings
If you’re not ready to move to a fully hosted solution with Ironcore, one of our Network Management Plans may be perfect for you. Call or email us today for more information.