Staying compliant, keeping servers patched, workstations operational and downtime to a minimum consume more time, money, and energy than most organizations are willing to admit. Supporting your network hardware, software, and end-users add up to be one of the most substantial expenses and headaches.
Ironcore is different.
We understand that there are many pieces that all need to mesh appropriately for a smooth operating technology system. The most significant difference between Ironcore and other IT providers is the quarterly TechnologEASE meetings that are part of any Ironcore Network Management Plan. These meetings are focused on three areas of concern.
- How did the technology work for you over the last 90 days?
- What do you need to be aware of in the coming 90 days?
- What regulatory and compliance issues you should focus on?
These meetings help you prepare for:
- Audits and exams
- Assist in improving your BCP
- Cyber Security hot topics
- Provides policy templates
- Risk assessments
Regulators are now insisting that you have a more formal relationship with your critical vendors. These meetings provide formal structure as Ironcore staff records minutes and action items. Detailed documentation is provided that proves system uptime, software patching, anti-virus applications, and Intrusion Prevention systems are operating correctly. Your average local IT firm cannot offer this level of service and support.
- Server, router and workstation management and monitoring
- Windows and third-party patching services
- Unlimited Help-desk support to all employees
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Managed Anti-Virus services
- Backup and Rapid Recovery Plans
- Email spam and encryption services
- Quarterly TechnologEASE Meetings